Twitter Follow Me

“ It is not enough to take steps which may some day lead to a goal; each step must be itself a goal and a step likewise. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2: January Goals

Published by Meg at 11:58 PM

Well as far as goals go, I'm going to ease back into this and see if I can't pace myself a little bit. Of course that doesn't mean that I won't be strict, but I have ideas that'll have to wait until I'm readjusted.....

Nutrition Goals
No more than 2000 calories a day, but by the 31st I'd like to be back down to 1700
No candy/sweets/unnecessary sugars
No soda
8 glasses of water a day
No fast food (except subway)
Limit processed foods
Record calories everyday
Drink a glass of red wine 4 nights a week

Exercise Goals

Ab work on MWF
Leg and arm work on TuThSa
Cardio 30+ minutes three days a week

Other Goals

Finish knitting my grandmother's blanket
Clean and organize my room--and keep it clean
Go to bed by 1am every night
Give myself a mani and pedi once a week

Watch at least 7 unseen movies a week

Blog everyday

Read a book

Save $100 for trip to Portugal

0 comments:

Post a Comment