Twitter Follow Me

“ It is not enough to take steps which may some day lead to a goal; each step must be itself a goal and a step likewise. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4

Published by Meg at 11:51 PM

I think I've pretty much failed the abs goal this month. I'm going to do some squats and push ups after I blog this, but abs....yeah not so much. Why do I hate doing crunches so much? I shouldn't say failed. I need to take that bad. I didn't complete. There. Sounds much better because I am not a failure. That's my new mantra: I am not a failure. Calories are looking good, however. Go me! Why is exercising so much harder than eating right? Maybe I'm just lazy and the fact that it's my vacation and school starts next week has me being even more so. Either way, I need to step it up. Start running again, start doing weights again, start....something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment