Twitter Follow Me

“ It is not enough to take steps which may some day lead to a goal; each step must be itself a goal and a step likewise. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3

Published by Meg at 11:52 PM

So tired. I need to do these posts earlier in the day, but I just haven't had time today. Anyways, I think I'm going to start posting what I'm eating--perhaps to make it similar to find something to post so that I can actually meet my goal this month of posting everyday. Things are going well....not much to say. It's only day 3. Perhaps I'll go more in depth tomorrow on what happened and why I'm "restarting" this journey. That sounded kind of corny, yes.

I'll admit, I didn't do any ab work today, but I'm going to do it tomorrow when I work out to make up for it. That counts, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment