Twitter Follow Me

“ It is not enough to take steps which may some day lead to a goal; each step must be itself a goal and a step likewise. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day Eight: Weigh-in 1

Published by Meg at 4:18 PM

Ok was nervous about getting on a scale again after last week, but....*dances* I'm excited.

Starting Weight: 296.6 lbs
Weigh-in One: 290.4 lbs

Granted, it's probably healthier to only lose 2lbs a week, and some of that could be water weight, bloating, etc...but it feels really good to already be down 6lbs. Maybe I'll do pictures next time. Though I highly doubt there'd be much of a difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic loss Meg! I hope you're totally psyched :D As for pics, why not take them now and then again at each mini goal? You'd probably see a difference then. I'm really pleased for you! And a little jealous too if I'm honest, but pleased for you more! :D

Sounds, from your bio too, like we have a lot in common :) I'm looking forward to see how you get on! Good luck!

Meg said...

Thanks Mango! I think I will take some pics perhaps today. Very nervous about posting, though. And it's ok to be honest and be jealous, I know I get jealous of others' success as well. But I've been reading your blog and I'm sure that you'll get down to your goal weight!

Post a Comment